Sign Into Our Knowledge Center
Our Knowledge Center is home to our support articles, release notes, webinars, and more! Along with our help content, signed-in users also have the ability to search their ticket history and have the ability to leave feedback on our help content.
This article will go over how to create and log into our Knowledge Center.
Step By Step
1. Go to our Knowledge Center
2. Click Sign on the top-right of the screen
3. Sign Up or Request a New Password
The account that you will be using to sign in to the Knowledge Center is different from your TOPS [ONE] log-in. If you have not used the Knowledge Center previously or submitted a ticket, please create an account first.
a. If you are a brand new user to TOPS, and have never submitted a Support Ticket, click Sign Up
b. If you have previously submitted a ticket to our Support Center, click Get a Password
Signing in with the same account you submit tickets with will let you see all your tickets in one spot.
4. Create / Reset Credentials
- must be at least 5 characters
- must be different from email address
a. If you are a new user, you will get an email with a link to create a new sign-in and password.
b. If you are a returning user, you will get an email with a link to reset your password.
5. Once the credentials are created/reset, return to the Knowledge Center page, and click Sign In.