Sign Into Our Knowledge Center
Our Knowledge Center is home to our support articles, release notes, webinars and more! Along with our help content, signed in users also have the ability to search their ticket history, and have the ability to leave feedback on our help content.
This article will go over how to create and log into our Knowledge Center.
Step By Step
1. Go to our Knowledge Center
2. Click Sign
3. Sign Up or Request a New Password
a. If you are a brand new user to TOPS, and have never submitted a Support Ticket, click Sign Up
b. If you have previously submitted a ticket to our Support Center, click Get a Password
4. Create / Reset Credentials
- must be at least 5 characters
- must be different from email address
a. If you are a new user, you will get an email with a link to create a new sign-in and password.
b. If you are a returning user, you will get an email with a link to reset your password.
5. Once the credentials are created/reset, return to the Knowledge Center page, and Click Sign In.