TOPS Pay Report
TOPS [ONE] Version: 18.104.22.168
The TOPS Pay History Report displays information about payments homeowners have made through the TOPS Pay feature. The report will show the owner information, payment amount & method, date, and the status of the payment. Statuses are updated daily.
Posted - Approved and Completed Payment
In Progress - Payment has not been yet approved
Hold - Issue with a Payment
Why do some Payment Methods have the bank name and others say Default Bank - Checking?
If payment methods were imported versus being manually entered in the system, they will have a generic message like Default Bank. If you want the payment method to show the actual bank used for future transactions, the payment method will need to be deleted and reentered.
View/Export the Report
1. Click Portfolio then Communities. Select the community you want to work in.
2. Click Reports and select Standard.
3. Under the Accounts Receivable section, select one of the TOPS Pay History options.
4. Select the Report Parameters.
Owner Search (optional) - To search for a specific owner, enter their name.
Start Date Start of the date range for which balances are displayed
End Date End date for the date range for which balances are displayed.
Sort Arrange the report by your preference
5. If exporting, select the Export Parameters.
Export Format Select Excel, PDF, or Word
6. If any changes are made, click to apply the changes.
7. Once you're finished, click
This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule a report
1. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
2. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
- you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job
Save Report as Attachment on Community
The Save as Attachment button will save a copy of the report to the attachment gallery of your community, amenity, committee, vendor, vendor insurance, bank, bank account, property, property contact, or user page.
1. Click the Save as Attachment button.
Update the Info as Needed
2. Display Name Edit the Display name of the Attachment
3. Assignment Attachments can be Assigned, or designated to one location.
This can be a specific owner, property, vendor, or community.
Click the X to change the assignment.
4. Tags User-defined category that can be assigned to an attachment for the purpose of filtering and organizing the files.
Example: Assign a tag to forms so you can easily find them or tag governing documents. You can use these tags to filter and organize your attachments.
Publish If enabled, the files will be available in the corresponding locations
5. Owner Access Files will be available on the Owner Portal in the Document Library
6. Attachment Gallery Files will be available in the Attachment Gallery Quick View. If a file does not have this toggle enabled, you will need to click View All in order to see the attachment.
7. Click Attach