Mailroom - Coupons Setup
Once the initial TOPS Mailroom Setup has been completed, the next step is work with your bank to get the scanline information that will be used in your coupons.
Once the initial TOPS Mailroom Setup has been completed, the next step is work with your bank to get the scanline information that will be used in your coupons. This feature assists in ordering and shipping coupon books straight to the homeowners. This feature will give an estimate of the prices before placing the order. Before using Mailroom, your organization and communities will both need to be registered.
Information Needed from your Bank
- Detailed Lockbox Scanline Sheet
- Informs 3rd parties (like Southdata with TOPS Mailroom) of the information needed to generate the correct scanline.
- Detailed Lockbox Process for 3rd Parties
Who do I contact to get this information?
You will need to reach out to your Bank Representative assigned to your account. If you do not know who this is, you can reach out to your bank's customer service to get that information.
Great! I have the required information from my bank....Now what?
Once you have the information mentioned above, you will need to
1. Create a TOPS [ONE] support ticket letting us know you're ready to interest in using Coupons for TOPS Mailroom.
2. In the support ticket, please include the following information
- Name of Community you want to generate coupons for
- Bank Name
- The required information attached or copied into the ticket
3. Once our team confirms we have the necessary info, we will send it to SouthData on your behalf, and handle the rest.
4. Shortly after, we will get confirmation that you are ready to start generating coupons with your bank scanlines!
5. It's time to Order Coupons through Mailroom