TOPS [ONE] Release Notes (Version 22.214.171.124)
Release Date July 22nd, 2020
The TOPS [ONE] development team is adding multiple new additions and updates to the platform today.
As a web-based product, there is no action for users to take. Your system will automatically be updated in the cloud.
Here's what's new:
- Upgrade from the Owner Access to Advanced Portal
- After upgrading to the Advanced Portal, homeowners with existing Owner Access logins will be able to log into the new Advanced Portal. If they need to reset or simply forgot their Owner Access password, they can reset it within Advanced Portals by choosing "Forgot My Password".
Work Order/Service Requests
- Update Ticket Location Assignment
- The Property/Community assigned for Work Orders & Service Requests can now be edited to a different community or property. Assignment to a different community will require both the Code and the Amenity to be re-selected, as these are community specific.
- VendorAlly has various feature improvements.