TOPS [ONE] Release Notes (Version 18.104.22.168)
Release Date October 7th, 2020
The TOPS [ONE] development team is adding multiple new additions and updates to the platform today.
As a web-based product, there is no action for users to take. Your system will automatically be updated in the cloud.
Here's what's new:
Portfolio > Banks
- Bank Reconciliation view and GL Bank Reconciliation Report
You may now save and recall saved reconciliation dates on the Bank Recon view. The Reconciliation Report also has a dropdown of all saved reconciliations for easy printing/exporting.
AR > INVOICES & STATEMENTS
- Added support for Popular Bank Statements with Scanlines.
- Printed statements within TOPS ONE are now supporting Popular Bank's scanline. Please be sure to contact your lockbox team to verify your statements before sending your first large order.
Portfolio level enablement
- Onboarding is much easier
- Shows status of Rejected Invoice
The invoice now shows the status of the invoice, like "Rejected", and the reason provided by the property manager.
Various application improvements and bug fixes.