TOPS [ONE] Release Notes (Version 22.214.171.124)
Release Date 11/4/2020
The TOPS [ONE] development team is adding multiple new additions and updates to the platform today.
As a web-based product, there is no action for users to take. Your system will automatically be updated in the cloud.
Here's what's new:
- Document Library Permissions
Advanced Portals now allows you to restrict the ability for Board Members to upload, modify or delete items from the internal document library. This can be configured in the Company settings, as well as at the association level.
- the Setting to control this can be accessed through the Company / Association Settings > Display Permissions > Board > "Allow Board Members to Update the Document Library"
- Advanced Portals now has the ability to override the default manager's email address within the Association settings so as to display that email address on the Dashboard and Contact Us pages.
- This will default to the email address configured in TOPS [ONE] for the Community Manager for the given community.
- the Setting to control this can be accessed through the Association Settings > Display Permissions > Resident > "Show Communications"
Advanced Portals now allows you to enable the ability for Renters/Tenants to submit & view Messages to TOPS [ONE] the same way that Owner's are able to. This helps facilitate better communications between you and your customers!
- the Setting to control this can be accessed through the Company / Association Settings > Display Permissions > Resident > "Show Communications"
TOPS [ONE]: Data Conversion
TOPS Professional / TOPS iQ to TOPS [ONE]
- Flex Data
TOPS Professional and TOPS iQ "Flex Data" can now be converted into TOPS [ONE] "Custom Fields" through our robust data conversion tools!
Various application improvements and bug fixes.